I recently stumbled upon Ray Not Bradbury’s World Map Challenge. Ok, I wasn’t nominated, I missed the dates for the challenge, and I’m not nominating anyone specifically.
BUT, Ray is always saying bend the rules. So I am 😊
1. Choose your dream spot destination (never been before!).
2. Explain shortly – why would you like to visit the place? (you can add photos)
3. Pick any literary hero or author and create a story, flash or poem about visiting that dream-destination.
4. The style and the genre of the writing – any. Link to the blog that nominated you. Bend the rules if you have to…
5. Spread the challenge: nominate 3-5 blogs.
Bora Bora is on the top of my list for dream destinations. Why? Just look at the pictures. Something magical about those huts on the ocean.
As for a literary hero, humm, I don’t know if I have just one. I’m going to bend that rule too and not choose 😊 But I did write a poem about going there.
A New Beginning
Aqua-blue, crystal clear water,
light sea breeze,
slight taste of salt in the air,
slow rhythmic waves,
lapping on the shoreline,
in tune with your heartbeat.
Crisp, rich, dry wine,
sparkling eyes of the person sitting next to you . . .
Anyone want to go ????
Nominations: I nominate everyone. I’m sure everyone has a dream destination.
Photos: I found these photos on the Internet, obviously since I’ve never been there. The photos were in the public domain and I was unable to find an attribution for them.